Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Gabriel Cobra Description

One day I was called to go to India to see a king cobra  so I got ready and got my suft ready and walked out of my house and went to the airport on a taxi so i  hopped on the plane and went off and as soon as i made it there i so the man that was waiting for me so hi are you the guy that called yes let's go to the cobra so we went to it in the woods and

As soon as we made it to the cobra was in a box and so the man went down on his knees and opened it and he grabbed his stick and grabbed it out  it came out slow lee and then it tried to bite me but it missed me and i also said some things about it so yah and after a couple of days we had to go home so as soon as we went home i hopped back on bed and layed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.