Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Gabriel Baby Caiman Description

Black Caiman (Melanosuchus niger) baby, | Caiman, Amphibians ...
On one day i was in a boat looking for black caimans i did it see any but i saw something it was a baby caimans looking for food and then i saw the mum she was enormous she was the size of a  boat or something else so i take some photos and all of a sydenle  a black caiman came out of nowhere like boom it grabbed my boat  with its teeth and tired pulling it but i was fighting my way out so i kicked it and it was biting my boat so it let goed and there was a big bite on my boat so i was busted because if it fell down they will kill me but likely  i was all most there so i swimmed there and the people pulled me up i was like woah likely i did not die man woah and after that  i went back home and had a sleep. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.